Answered By: Cynthia Pittson
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2016     Views: 58

To request an item that Pace Law Library does not own, one may submit an interlibrary loan (ILL) request.  This service is available for current Pace Law School faculty, students and staff only.  Click here to submit a request or call 914-422-4137.