Answered By: Cynthia Pittson Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018 Views: 24
Answered By: Cynthia Pittson
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2018 Views: 24
Yes, we have two:
- A lockable charging station is available in the 24-hour study area on the second floor of the Law Library.
- Our older non-lockable charging station is available in the 24-hour study area on the third floor of the Law Library.
- Pace Law Library assumes no liability for lost/stolen/damaged devices.
- You are responsible for remembering your lock code.
- The Library is not responsible for any device left in any charging station.
- Lockers are only for use by affiliates of Pace Law School and Pace University.
- Lockers may only be used to store electronic devices while they are charging. Other items are subject to removal by Library staff members.
- We reserve the right to remove devices that have been in the lockers for more than 8 hours.
- Bring any issues or questions concerning the charging lockers to the attention of a Library staff member, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we have cell phone chargers for iPhones and Android devices that you can check out from the circulation desk.